The Defense and Intelligence group at Leidos is actively looking for a Configuration Analyst in Fort Belvoir, VA.
IT Asset Management team (ITAM) member will be responsible for effectively managing the I2TS Property Custodian (PC) assets according to their defined processes and policies.
- Assist in daily O&M activities to include assignment tickets, delivery of equipment and obtaining signatures from end users.
- Perform individual and directorate inventories. Insure equipment is accounted, secured, or stored as appropriate.
- Sort and dispose of equipment quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare equipment for shipment back to warehouse or downrange sites as directed by I2TS PC.
- Perform high-level electronic audits e.g. comparison of hand receipt owner to actual user data.
- Process warranty equipment and track Return Merchandise Authorization's (RMA's) to closure.
- Monitor and manage assets from acquisition to disposition.
- Foster and maintain positive client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or additional relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Project management skills
- Skilled negotiator
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Adept communication both orally and written
- Results driven
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of Remedy and DPAS
- Top Secret clearance
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel