Leidos is seeking a IA/IT professional to support our Intelligence Assessment Analysis Support program at Offutt AFB Nebraska
The applicant will be responsible for assisting active duty Air Force Squadron personnel protect the organizational information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction. The applicant will serve as the principle adviser ensuring appropriate operational security posture for organizational mission and business systems. Individual will guide and advise on all matters involving the Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A) and day-to-day security of mission and business systems.
Duties include managing and documenting A&A projects using Xacta IA Manager and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) A&A workflow platforms. The applicant will advise, conduct and document risk assessments, development of System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and security policies and procedures and advise and guide customers in the implementation of security controls, doctrine and policies. The applicant will participate in system discovery meetings to categorize systems; implement information assurance (IA) and security standards and procedures to identify, report and resolve security violations; establish and satisfy IA and security requirements based upon user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands; and integrate and implement computer system security solutions. The applicant will also analyze general IA related technical problems and support resolving these problems. Applicants will possess technical experience and working knowledge of IA with an understanding of A&A processes and methodologies and technical writing experience required to effectively create IT related compliance documents demonstrating program compliance.
- BS in Computer Science, or other comparable technical degree from an accredited college/university and at least 5 years of C & A experience in an Information Assurance or Cyber Security environment is required. An educational degree waiver may be obtained with additional years of technical expertise in national level intelligence, tactical and/or strategic communications or Command and Control applications and architectures.
- Must possess an excellent understanding of IT security concepts with an emphasis on information security and risk assessment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills; be capable of working independently or collaborating with internal / external stakeholders to resolve issues and implement solutions; and capable of multi-tasking with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have a current DOD 8570.01-M CISSP certification
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance eligibility
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel