Leidos is seeking a EMC2 Baseband Training Specialist to provide training development and support for the Enroute Mission Command Capability (EMC) in support of PM WIN-T Inc. 1. EMC is roll-on/roll-off package onboard U.S. Airforce C-17's to provide En-route Communications for the Global Response Force (GRF) for increased Situational Awareness
Responsibilities/duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Provide classroom theory instruction and over the shoulder practical field training on EMC2 Baseband applications
• The Technical Trainer will be responsible for developing training material,
product development, and practical applications for training programs in accordance with the approved
FSB Training and Development plan.
• Provide Onsite Briefings for all unit personnel
• Provide technical and tactical support and oversite for all students
• Perform Technical Troubleshooting
• Create customized training events to the individual units specifications to include current equipment and capabilities, the new equipment to be integrated and the upgrades in capabilities
• Maintain and update an electronic database of common procedural issues and solutions or quick fixes to known issues
• Assist in Implementing New WIN-T Subsystems
• Report Data Quality Issues to Unit Personnel
• Support Remote Deployments
• Short duration travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
• Coordinate Hardware/Software Replacements and Upgrades
• Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge and skills required to execute all field service Technician tasks assigned
Candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience to design, deliver and administer a Cisco centric network providing virtualized services to Government organizations. Must have background and experience with basic and advanced Networking skills, IP Routing, Switching, Multicasting, and Cisco Technology (Cisco Soft Phones, Call Manager, and Presence Server). Must also have the ability to provide technical support in the tactical field environment.
Candidate must be willing to travel as required to accomplish training objectives.
Candidate must currently hold a minimum US Government Secret Security Clearance.
6 years related networking experience or Technical 4 year Degree with related experience.
In possession of technical certs: Net+, Sec+, CCNA or is capable of obtaining.
WIN-T experience a plus. Prior JNN/CPN/STT experience is preferred, but not required.
Preferred military service record, but not required.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel