***Must have an ACTIVE "Top Secret" Security Clearance***
The Leidos Intel Group is seeking a Junior Java Developer with experience in software development in an Agile environment using databases such as Oracle. We utilize high-end technology to achieve complex results in an open and collaborative teamwork. We empower individuals with practices that build a solid technical foundation into their product and a culture of collaboration into their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• 2-4 years of developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
• Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept
-Modify existing and develop new customized modules in various Oracle products.
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
• Collaborate with operations personnel to ensure stability and functionality of mission-critical application
• Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software.
• Develop/maintain documentation and software development process standards.
-Active Top Secret Clearance.
-Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
-Experience in software development and COTS integration processes.
-Java development experience.
-SQL and/or PL/SQL experience.
-Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask.
• Identity and Access Management domain experience.
• Experience with Oracle Identity Manager 11g development.
• Understanding of SOA.
• Experience with Agile practices.
-Working knowledge of Linux.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: