Provide direct language instruction to assigned and attached personnel.
• Train using job‐related and general language materials designed to re mediate, sustain, and enhance both mission‐language skills and global language skills.
• Develop language training curricula to meet training objectives.
• Utilize of a variety of media and training methods in the classroom, including satellite broadcasts, interactive video, computer‐assisted learning, language labs, mentoring programs, and live environment training opportunities.
• Execute intelligence‐related language training, meet requirements for course objectives and ensure approved methods are applied to achieve desired results.
• Provide input data and maintain database for students to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Russian language.
• Knowledge of culture and military aspects of the Russian language.
• Currently possesses SECRET clearance.
• Minimum score of score of 3/3/3 proficiency on a DLPT current within six months.