The Advanced Solutions Group's (ASG) High Resolution ISR Systems Division has an opening for a Property Coordinator in our Alexandria, Virginia office.
The successful candidate will:
• interpret contract clauses, Statements of Work and company policies and procedures and to execute requirements with minimal supervision.
• act as the Division's primary point-of-contact for reporting transactions involving managed property with the assigned corporate Government Property Manager.
• assess anomalies and deviations from processes and procedures, recommend corrective actions and manage corrective actions to closure.
• assist the Business and Finance Manager in implementing business process changes affecting cross-functional groups.
• review contract awards and modifications and compile property-related information and requirements into written guidance for the logistics team.
• develop performance metrics for logistics team members
• develop Standard Operating Procedures and QRC guides.
• management of property control activities to ensure continuous accountability of government and company property in accordance with governing regulations and policies
• managing the logistics team to resolving equipment configuration questions and ensuring parent/child relationships are accurately reflected on the property record
• managing the Division's purchasing, inventory control system and property records to ensure they accurately reflect inventory transactions, movement and relief of stewardship.
• performing quality control checks of property records to ensure required data fields are accurate and complete and that supporting documentation has been recorded and uploaded to corporate enterprise systems.
• planning and conducting internal audits and supporting external corporate or Government property audits.
• monitoring contract period-of-performance end dates and coordinating transfer requests, disposition requests and close-out activities with the Program Manager and corporate Government Property Manager.
• participating in Gemba walks, risks assessments and continuous quality improvement initiatives.
• preparing reports for Division management and Government customers.
Occasional travel will be required to perform physical inventories and audits at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
• Prior corporate experience managing Government property using a compliant inventory system
• Experience in interpreting and complying with FAR Part 45 and 52.245-1 requirements
• Experience in the ten life cycle property management outcomes: acquisition, receipt, records, physical inventory, subcontractor control, reports, relief of stewardship, utilization, maintenance and property closeout.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Prior experience with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits
• CSCP, CPIM, CPSM or Six Sigma certification
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (list additional "pluses or nice to have" skills/experience)
• Proficiency in SharePoint
• Prior AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 certification experience
• Prior military service