The Leidos Health Group of Leidos Inc. has an immediate need for a Sr. Network Administrator. This individual will be responsible for overall network engineering support for various programs within our VA and Military Health Operation. The overall objective for this role will be to utilize subject matter expertise to influence the Health Group's growth objectives. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the network. As well as managing various components of infrastructure, provide specifications for network architecture, evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments.
Specific duties related to first assignment supporting the VA:
- Work on growth of VA by actively participating in the BD activities and proposal
- Perform current state environment assessments and create / update tech documentation
- Develop solutions that meet their requirements
- Develop roadmap to achieve future state designs from current state
- Develop recommendations for the client including unsolicited solutions, whitepapers etc
- Effectively communicate with executive leadership (internally and client).
- Collaborate with leads in other functional business areas related to day to day business objectives
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters. with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be willing to travel especially to the Austin, TX customer site.
- Preferred VA customer experience.