Leidos is seeking a Senior Systems Integrator & Tester who will be a member of a dynamic team working on the Federal Aviation Administration's En-Route Automation Modernization ERAM) technology, which is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System and the pulse of the National Airspace System helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management. ERAM is vital to the future of air navigation, providing the foundational platform required for FAA to enable NextGen solutions, via modernization programs such as System Wide Information Management, Data Communications, and Automatic Dependent Surveillance- Broadcast. ERAM will provide benefits for users and the flying public by increasing air traffic flow
• Develop and execute test procedures to verify requirements and problem report fixes
• Integrate new hardware and software into the system baseline, execution of test procedures to evaluate system for capabilities, scenario development to inject flights into the system
• Write/edit/execute/debug test productivity tools and other duties as assigned.
• Analyze data in support of customer design requirements, data reduction and analysis of test output.
• Typically requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• There will be an occasional need to work off-shift and/or on weekends.
• Ability to communicate effectively, with excellent written and oral skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills - attentive to details.
• Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity.
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt and change to meet customer requirements.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: