Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognise and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world's toughest problems.
Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers' needs as if they were our own.
United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate.
We are seeking an accomplished Capture Manager with extensive experience of managing and winning large and complex proposals within Defence and/or Goverment & Public Sector related sectors. A high degree of latitude and accountability is anticipated in the role to develop winnable and executable solutions.
This role requires a highly resourceful and customer relations-oriented individual. Candidate must have a proven record of winning new and re-compete business in this market and be capable of developing and maintaining customer and industry relationships in pursuit of new business. Responsibilities include developing, maintaining and executing capture strategies and detailed capture plans. You will follow corporate processes for business development and capture management. This will include working closely with the responsible customer marketing lead, supporting the transition from marketing lead's opportunity identification into capture efforts, assembling a capture team and managing the capture team to successful contract bids and wins.
The role will report directly to the Business Capture Manager for Leidos UK/Europe. This will be a home based/mobile role depending upon the opportunity being pursued.
- You will have a proven record of leading and winning competitive procurements of greater than £50M
- Familiarity and proven performance using and tailoring corporate business development, capture, financial management and international operations systems and policies
- Proven ability to manage a cross-functional team, manage to a constrained budget, and communicate effectively with senior customers and senior executives from within the business as well as other commercial teammates
- Proven effective in working across organisational boundaries (e.g. between corporate divisions and/or multi-nationally based divisions)
- Proven effective in mentoring and coaching individual leaders and team members.
- Proven ability to develop a winning deal by balancing the commercial, financial and technical elements of the bid