The Leidos Health Group is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to be based out of our Reston, VA office to support its Commercial Health business growth and expansion of our Interoperability Platform solution delivering complex enterprise solutions at scale.
Seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will interface with various customers (primarily US Health care systems and providers) to develop contract agreements, analyze contract terms and conditions and provide overall risk assessments/solutions. The candidate must be able to prioritize work activities in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization. This individual will frequently interact with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management, and internal/external customers.
Occasional travel may be required.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university plus a minimum of 8+ years of experience in contract administration and negotiations. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Possess deep knowledge of commercial contracting.
• Experience in developing/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, business associates agreements, licensing agreements, and intellectual property terms is required.
• Extensive experience in proposal preparation, risk analysis and mitigation, and negotiation.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex issues and problems on assigned contracts and make recommendations to management.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and work well with others.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a federal security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: