The CNOPSS will be part of a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked platforms and US and DoD information networks. The Support Specialist will be responsible for the synchronization
of analysis, the display of information and the dissemination of information. The successful candidate will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community and apply knowledge of threat environment, opensource
tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland
• Performing multi-source research of all U.S. exercises involving CNO to support operations personnel and overall CNO synchronization.
• Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
• Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
• Provide All-Source Intelligence Analysis using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities, determine malicious behavior, and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to
visualize the larger picture.
• Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
• Perform analysis to support cyber operation.
• Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer.
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH
• Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or equivalent formal military training) or 8-12 years of related experience.
• Work experience must include 3+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
• Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a solid understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
• Shall have demonstrated expertise regarding CNO throughout the U.S. and how the customer and other CNO partners create a common view of data to enable operators and analysts to gather, analyze, display, evaluate, and disseminate allsource CNO information to support the customer and its various mission partners.
• Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence and/or other related information and technical data, describing CNO opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting
complex information, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level.
• Shall have demonstrated expertise with relevant CNO tools and databases used for the customer mission.
• Shall be considered a Subject Matter Expert in conducting planning.
• Proficient with internet research and interpreting complex information.
• An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
• Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel