Leidos is looking to improve and advance our organization. Our program is focused on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) customer where we are challenged to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions, provide proactive secure development of IT integrations, concepts, and designs across the CMS enterprise and integrate end-user computing devices, conference room technology, infrastructure hardware and software, and user applications into a streamlined and seamless experience across the CMS user base. We foster a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
As Incident Management Analyst, you will be responsible for analysis to the service desk tickets, accuracy of the ticket escalation and resolution, the analysis of the applicability of the knowledge base articles (KBA) as they pertain to the ticket resolution with the ultimate goal of continuous service improvements that drive the first call resolution. You are expected to provide suggestions for the issue resolution and drive improvements of the service delivery through repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
• Minimum of four years of experience working in a business environment with demonstrated escalation and project management experience.
• Manage outages, driving and coordinating resolution, including calls, escalation (both technical and hierarchic), as well as coordinating all incident support activities
• Engage team, partners and customers appropriately to ensure full collaboration, multiple viewpoints and full transparency
• Ensure that Incidents records are fully documented both during and after the Incident, including gathering and recording the full incident timeline of events
• Continuous development and daily management of Service Quality. This includes obtaining measurable improvements in reduced mean time to restore services
• Proactively identify opportunities for Incident Management process improvements; directly address and eradicate unacceptable levels of service
• Assist teams in maintaining industry best practice framework, process, and tool knowledge
• Seamlessly manage problems and incidents to resolve and close Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 issues.
• Implement escalation and notification processes to promote seamless ticket management.
• Provide and maintain training guidelines for incident management on a periodic basis.
• Analyze and proactively evaluate problem trends following the ITIL to include analysis, tracking, correction, and prevention of problems that impact managed IT resources and that may lead to disruption of IT services or business functions.
• Recommend proactive actions to improve designs, processes, tools, or procedures.
• Facilitate and/or support problem meetings while actively monitoring Service Levels in problem management.
• BS Degree with 8+ years of prior relevant experience or masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Proven ability to express ideas verbally, including good presentation skills
• Proven ability to produce a variety of business documents that display a command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation
• Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent oral communication and presentation skills are required.
• Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, analytical, and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work with teams in demanding environment and make timely decisions.
• Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment autonomously as well as in team setting
• Intermediate to advanced skills working with Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
• Intermediate to advanced skills working with ITSM Toolsets
• Experience working with Development, Operations and Incident Management.
• Must be flexible in schedule to support a 24/7/365 operation
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM tool
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: