The National Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Collection Manager work in the District of Columbia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to the Department of Defense's HUMINT Operations.
This job will provide operational support which includes review, quality Control, and publish/release Information intelligence reports (IIR), ensuring that all appropriate policies and guidance are adhered to, and that information meets defined reporting thresholds. Maintain reporting metrics to assist in a qualitative review of HUMINT collection performance, trends and issues.
- BA/BS preferred in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History or other history/political/science/business/computer sci-ence/intelligence or law enforcement topics
- 2 years of all source analytic HUMINT collection or HUMINT collection support role in IC Community and a Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of all source analytic HUMINT collection or HUMINT collections support role is acceptable in lieu of a degree
- Experience working in DOD Intelligence and understanding of intelligence production cycle
- Formal collection management training
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel