No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear.
The Leidos Civil Treasury program has an opening for a Lead Business Analyst/Tester tasks in support of the CEAS production system. The position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Must be flexible and adaptable, able to support using a wide variety of methods and technologies
- Be able to lead small teams or project management experience; creating or familiar with schedules, estimates
- Must have experience in creating meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Be able to track and provide release status
- Be able to provide weekly and monthly status reports
- Must have experience in requirements gathering and analysis
- Must have experience with creating business documents like Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Use Cases or stories
- Must have experience in integration and system testing
- Must have experience in software development life cycle and Waterfall
- Must have experience in Agile Methodology (User Stories, Sprints, Scrum, Testing)
- Must have experience in browser testing
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have SQL knowledge
- Must feel comfortable interacting with the Leidos and IRS customer on a daily basis
- Must have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Perform analysis on existing functionalities and testing scripts
- Create and maintain documentation in support of the project
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts and test plan
- Create and Maintain test data
- Verify Pass/Fail of test scripts through verification of log files
- Provide status reports
- Provide and document test results or defects
- Use Rational Suite tools
- Use Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational Functional Tester (RFT), Rational Requirement Management (RQM)
- Use Microsoft Suite tools
Other Skills desired but not required
- Test Automation
- Testing automated batch processes
A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 7+ years of professional experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Testing and Quality Assurance