Job Title: Systems Admin- GCCS-J
Job Location: Kuwait
Security Clearance: Secret
Duties and responsibilities to include the following:
- Provide GCCS-J Common Operation Picture (COP) functional and technical support to ensure that the infrastructure core software used in GCCS-J releases remains operational and updated with new capabilities and enhanced performance features.
- Performs GCCS-J customer service help desk duties.
- Provide technical assistance to GCCS-J Agile Client users to minimize operational disruptions.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for positional and operational questions regarding the GCCS-J Agile Client, to include troubleshooting technical and operational issues relating to COP track data, Agile Client map files, Map data, Overlays, Placemarks, Keyhole Markup Language (KMLs/KMZs), Routes Shape files and Track Groups / Filters.
- Provide an embedded, responsive, and available GCCS-J posture, with on-site coverage at least 10 hours per scheduled workday and on call 24 hours 7 days a week
- On-site functional support at sites supporting CJTF-OIR Operations in the USCENTCOM AOR at CJTF-OIR Headquarters and forward deployed locations as directed
- Tailor system configuration support to enhance GCCS-J Integrated Imagery and Intelligence (I3) performance for various applications
- Provide full scale operations and maintenance (O&M), to include building, maintaining, administering, updating, and securing systems, applications, and C2 data and information related to GCCS-J.
This position requires the following skills and qualifications:
- Requires BS degree and minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a min of 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional training and/or years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a desktop administrator in a Windows operating system environment.
- At least three (3) years of experience operating and maintaining client workstations in compliance with DoD IA directives and policies.
- Familiar with the Army Mission Command Essential Capabilities, Joint C2 Systems (GCCS-J), Army Mission Command Systems (CPOF), and Army Unified Capabilities (GCCS-A).
- Familiar with all applicable Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Instructions (CJCSI) and Directives that apply to GCCS-J.
- Due to the nature of the work, an active US Government issued Secret clearance is required
- US Citizenship is required
- GCCS-J and Agile Client training.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel