The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Economic Security and Threat Finance Area of Responsibility (AOR) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers
• Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
• Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
• Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against economic issues, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
• Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, related work experience
• Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
• Three (3) years' experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
• Ten (10) years' experience in the economic field.
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of macro-economic trends.
• Understanding of economic security investment and sanctions monitoring.
• Excellent writing capabilities to develop economic profiles.
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
• Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience as an economist.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
• Degree in Economics.