The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Staff Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) Economic Security and Threat Finance.
• Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents for meetings.
• Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
• Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
• Maintain situational awareness of a variety of issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
• Assist in tracking tasks.
• Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience.
• 5 Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
• 1 year working with or in the IC.
• Experience with IC/ODNI staffing issues and policies, e.g. task management, building staff packages, preparing issue books for senior leaders, assisting with the development of issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
• Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
• Previous experience as an executive officer (XO).
• Demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
• Experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity