Leidos Spatial Solutions is looking for an Associate Chief Engineer to join our Agile Software Development teams. This position will provide technical guidance to scrum teams in delivering the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to our customer. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and Custom technologies to deliver advanced production and dissemination capabilities using desktop, web and cloud technologies.
- Help determine Architecture runway for program roadmap
- Provide technical expertise to agile development and systems teams
- Work with customer Enterprise Architecture groups and translate their needs to backlog items
- Coordinate on program work with IRAD
- Key contributor to Engineering Review Board meetings
- Support Prototype and Future Technology efforts
- Support Proposals and Change requests
- Work with external teams to ensure successful integration
- Amazon Web Services
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Agile Development knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team.
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- SAFe Agile Certification
- Security+ Certification
- Jira collaboration tools experience
Geospatial Experience including tools such as ArcGIS
Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience OR HS Diploma and 10+ years experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel