Want to show off your capabilities? Join our team as a Program Manager so you can implement your vision and lead the team to great accomplishments. In this job you'll oversee all aspects of our HUD eDiscovery Management System (EDMS) program. Managing this small program means you'll work with a fully experienced, energized team and enjoy a great customer partnership. You'll feel the satisfaction of providing eDiscovery services that support HUD's legal mission across the United States. Using your outstanding strategic and customer relationship skills, you will pursue opportunities to add new scope to this firm fixed price program. You will also use your excellent judgement and risk mitigation skills to meet financial goals while leading impeccable eDiscovery operations, infrastructure administration, and customer service. Want to know more? Read about the primary responsibilities and qualifications below.
• Act with full accountability for program performance to include achieving contract requirements and performance standards, implementing Leidos procedures and best practices, and maintaining positive program performance.
• Plan and manage costs and revenue to achieve financial performance goals using strategic knowledge of firm fixed price programs. Ensure that the program runs within scope, time, and budget constraints.
• Lead eight fully qualified employee and subcontractor staff members, to include setting goals, assigning and managing tasks, assessing performance, and providing feedback.
• Manage eDiscovery operations to meet stringent quality requirements. Oversee data collection, case processing, keyword searching, and data export/production for large government litigation cases, FOIA responses, OIG investigations, and congressional responses.
• Ensure open, meaningful, and ongoing verbal and written communication with all Leidos and customer stakeholders and team members to continue productive relationships and achieve program growth.
• Oversee the implementation, upgrade, maintenance, and administration of eDiscovery hardware, software, and custom SharePoint applications.
• Identify, assess, and mitigate risks and capture opportunities. Anticipate and avoid or reduce the impact of issues.
• Direct system test, reporting and documentation, change management, quality control, security, and record keeping to meet stringent Leidos and customer requirements. Oversee tasks completed by supporting departments including Contracts, Subcontracts, Finance, and Procurement.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
• 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams
• 2+ years of experience leading projects or programs including record of effective project management on federal government programs
• 3+ years of experience providing eDiscovery administration, operations, and end user support
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (prefer completed but will consider in progress)
• Enterprise level IT knowledge appropriate to manage eDiscovery infrastructure including on premises and cloud operations
• Certification or expertise in Relativity eDiscovery System
• Background working on federal firm fixed price programs
• Proposal experience including capture manager and author for technical, management, and cost volumes.
• Experience overseeing a variety of infrastructure operations such as servers, operating systems, networking, databases, enterprise storage, eDiscovery applications, SharePoint web applications, and backup and monitoring systems.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management