The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Resources Expert to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support resource management, budgetary execution (primary focus), budgetary formulation, budgetary analysis, identifying anomalies or problems and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to the White House and Congress for Government review and approval.
- Process large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
- Assisting with resource management and oversight of the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs) and National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) Front Office.
- Interfacing with the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Evaluation (IPPBE) process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating NIM participation with ODNI enablers.
- Complete Resource Management tasks that allow NIEMA to establish and maintain interagency agreements that facilitate continuity and exercise program execution
- Document financial commitments, obligations, and expenses in accordance with ODNI requirements to include documenting and facilitating conversations with other agencies.
- Record interagency agreements to assist with facilitating Economy Act and other financial transactions to include tracking of existing financial documents.
- Maintain resource management documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements including researching and resolving unliquidated obligations and undelivered orders.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Data analytics, Mathematics or related field.
- The government will waive the Bachelor's degree requirement if the candidate has a minimum of 8 years of experience working in performance management, budget formulation, and execution processes for IC programs, a defense agency or military services, and an Associate's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience with the following is also desirable:
- Successfully applying analytic skills, diagnostic skills, and qualified techniques to the mission requirements;
- Conducting independent research;
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products;
- Conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format;
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel