The National Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Targeting Officer in the District of Columbia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to the Department of Defense's HUMINT Operations.
Successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in supporting HUMINT operations by identifying individuals with access to national-security related information. HTOs will utilize classified and open source databases to produce actionable targeting packages, drive collection, and provide ongoing support to field operations. HTOs will collaborate with other operational support personnel to identify critical information gaps. Targeting Officers will perform all-source analysis including social network analysis and geospatial analysis to identify potential human sources to resolve these intelligence gaps. HTOs compile this information into clear, concise targeting packages which are delivered to field collectors for action. HTOs also work directly with field personnel to support ongoing HUMINT operations over the entire life cycle of the operation. Journeyman HTOs have an understanding of HUMINT operations and the other major intelligence disciplines and how they support the intelligence production cycle. They are able to work with minimal direction in a demanding, highly dynamic environment.
- 5 years of all source analytic HUMINT collection or HUMINT collection support role in IC
- Community and a Bachelor's Degree
- 9 years of all source analytic HUMINT collection or HUMINT collections support role is acceptable in lieu of a degree
- List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
- BA/BS preferred in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History or other history/political/science/business/computer sci-ence/intelligence or law enforcement topics
- Fundamentals of HUMINT Targeting Course
- Target Network Profiling Course
- Operational HUMINT Targeting Course or other agency equivalent certification
- Advanced HUMINT Targeting Workshop Course
- Experience working with DIA
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel