Leidos is seeking a Subcontracts Team Lead to support its Defense Group in the Chantilly, VA office. Seeking a motivated self-starter who can manage a subcontracts team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will report to the Associate Director.
Candidate will be responsible for
- Management and oversight of working staff.
- A udit subcontract files for compliance with Leidos Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- P rovide guidance and training to subcontracts staff.
- P articipate in proposal reviews
Selected candidate will have solid experience spanning the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of NDA's and TA's, preparation of RFP packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration and closeout activities. Will have a successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers. Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex issues and make recommendations. Must be a team player and possess excellent communication skills be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must have strong working knowledge of federal contracting, FAR and DFARS.
• Bachelor's Degree (in Business Administration or a related field). Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• 5+ years related experience (or 3+ years with Masters degree); experience in subcontracting
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• 2+ years experience supervising and/or mentoring other staff preferred
• US Citizen and able to obtain federal security clearance.
• Proficient in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
• Deltek CostPoint and/or Jaggaer experience is a plus
• Active Security Clearance desirable.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel