The Origin program is in need of a Senior Windows Systems Administrator that has experience in VMWare virtual hosting environments, MS Windows Server 2012-2016 administration, Windows PowerShell scripting, Active Directory, VDI and NetAPP storage solutions. Applicant should be able to design and develop complex solutions without assistance from peers. Daily duties include O&M of virtual environments, patching, updating anti-virus and resolving security vulnerabilities. Should also be able to review peers' designs and ensure solution is sound. Must be able to work in a large team environment and collaborate when needed
The Senior Windows Systems Administrator on the Origin program performs the following duties:
• O&M of large virtual hosting environment consisting of approximately 300 servers across 10 systems.
• Must also provide tier 2/3 support of Windows environment from a sys admin perspective
• BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience preferred or experience in lieu of degre.
• 5 years of experience in Windows System Administration
• Must understand virtual server technologies
• VMWare Vcenter expertise
• NetAPP storage expertise
Clearance: Active TS/SCI with Poly
As a condition of employment, this position requires the candidate pass both a customer required medical and physiological screening.