Leidos Has a career opening for a Supply Chain Risk Analyst located in Reston, VA.
The position of Leidos' Supply Chain Risk Analyst will manage the functional area's corporate-level risk and opportunity planning, analysis and reporting to include: counterfeit and grey market parts prevention, conflict minerals, GIDEP, GDPR, NIST and Cyber Security supplier due diligence and monitoring, and supplier quality management engagements. The position will lead the development of SC Risk policy development, support change management efforts across the corporation, and create training programs to ensure adoption. Support to proposal efforts is also in scope of the position. In addition, individual may support category managers in developing risk assessments across various categories of indirect spend.
• Identify and manage supply chain risks in the corporate reporting tool on behalf of Strategic Sourcing
• Develop a Supply Chain Risk Management Plan, incorporating counterfeit, cyber security, privacy elements.
• Function as the corporate GIDEP Point of Contact with annual reporting responsibilities and site coordination with respect to AS9100 audits
• Design, implement, and maintain controls of functional area risks
• Understand current business procedures, problems with those current procedures, and possible solutions that use current modeling technology
• Oversee data gathering, exploration and research into current industry trends, publishing the results to a wide technical, executive audience
• Coordinate with internal/external teams in designing and developing new systems, processes, and procedures for supply risk management.
• Bachelors and 12+ years of experience.
• Strong knowledge of supply chain fundamentals through
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred; in management or supply chain management or engineering or compliance preferred
• Prior ten (10) years of experience of working within a supply chain or supplier quality role
• Experience successfully completing a DCMA CPSR review or similar US Government compliance audit
• Ability to analyze data, draw reasonable conclusions and make recommendations that withstand critical examination Ability to communicate complex analysis to all levels of the organization
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access functionality
• Demonstrate cross-functional business partnership
• Clear and concise communication skills, with experience presenting to senior executive levels
• Experience with various procurement platforms
• Past history developing policies and procedures for compliant procurement in an services environment
• Fundamental understanding of supplier quality management processes
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: