No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos is seeking a Network Operations Center Analyst in Richland, Washington. The Analyst's primary responsibility of this position will be to provide Tier 2 level support to our current NRC and TSA customer as well as any future contracts. This involves troubleshooting and escalations of tickets from our IT Service Desk, working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) from several IT technologies, Project Management Office (PMO), and alerts from monitoring toolsets within the Network Operations Center. As a Level 1 NOSC analyst you are the escalation point for all operations and are in the front of maintaining operations of multiple Data Centers and systems, applications and technologies within.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORKING ROTATING SHIFTS - The Network Operations Center is staffed 24x7x365 and employees are required to be available to work a Flex 40 Non-Standard shift - including day, swings, graveyard, weekends, and holidays on a rotational basis.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Public Trust clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Monitoring of SLAs using eHealth Spectrum, Alchemy Eye, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, ePolicy Orchestrator, IntruShield, IronPort and other additional tools
- Providing 2nd level support to resolve problems and escalate problems to SMEs as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Support of our tools including: FootPrints, VMWare, VM Horizon View, NICE, and other additional tools.
- Maintain the NOSC SOPs, and any engineering documentation or support guides.
- Work rotating shifts that provide for 24x7x365 coverage
- SOP Adherence (declare severities, follow escalation procedures, notifying customers, etc)
- Collaboration with program functional teams, Change Management, Configuration Management, Information Assurance-Cyber Security, Application Owners and Development teams
Typical Education and Qualifications
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 1 - 3 years IT experience in an Enterprise Data Center Environment.
- Experience in understanding, analyzing, and reporting on infrastructure technologies including hardware platforms, network management and software applications.
- Must be self-motivated as well as experienced in a structured teaming environment.
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience and understanding of basic computer systems technology, infrastructure components and systems.
- 1-2 years server administrator using either Microsoft server 2008 or Linux RedHat Enterprise 6 experience. Knowledge of VMWare, Virtual Desktop, Active Directory, Account Management, Enterprise Data Center monitoring toolsets.
- 1-2 years of hands on Cisco network protocols and command line experience