Leidos is seeking a COMEXT Tactical Analyst to work in Aurora, CO. This is an operational support position for National and Tactical consumers. CEGS analysts are responsible for providing system performance assessments, technical expertise, and training in support of the COMEXT and ELINT environment. This requires the ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment, while supporting multiple activities. The ideal candidate is a competent multi-tasker, clear communicator, and skilled problem solver. This position requires shift work on a 12 hour schedule, rotating between days and evenings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identify system performance and data quality issues and document in discrepancy reports
• Monitor ingest volumes
• Analyze system metrics
• Provide overviews and demonstrations of the CEGS system
• Process and analyze CEGS data in support of baseline deliveries and system optimizations
• Support end user needs in real-time
• Conduct training with end users on the CEGS system and tool suites
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 4+ years related technical experience
• Basic Communications Signals Analysis Course (450)
• Technical experience at a customer facility
• Detailed knowledge of Communications Externals data, systems, architecture, and analytic tools
• Experience with data manipulation, retrieval, analysis, and integration and testing.
• Possess an entry level comprehension of UNIX/LINUX/Windows, along with a proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel.
• Intermediate level knowledge of Gale-Lite, CBET, or MIST
• Previous training experience
• Must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly in written and oral form to logically convey knowledge and ideas (will be required to provide briefings to customers and potential customers)
• Analysis background in COMEXT, ELINT, and/or FUSION systems
• Familiarity with geo-location techniques