We are seeking a Systems Engineer Intern for the LSC program. You will have the opportunity to work within all program scrum teams: Systems Engineering, DBT, and MTE. Requirements:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's program with a major in Computer Science or related discipline.
- US Citizenship is required per contract
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Interest in the systems engineering field (Requirements, design, technical documentation)
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows Server
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.