The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator in our Chantilly, VA office.
The Senior Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities.
• Has the ability to support a high volume of relatively complex work independently.
• Exhibits a relative level of business acumen, and has a general understanding of the impacts of contract and proposal activities on other functions within the organization.
• Establishes strong positive relationships with customers/suppliers leadership that can be leveraged to assist in problem resolution.
• Has the ability to: identify relatively complex problems and risks related to terms and conditions and how they map to requirements; make recommendations for appropriate mitigation steps; and work with management to execute steps.
• Demonstrates strong negotiation skills and uses them to maximize Leidos' return and minimize our risk.
• Operates with an operation and customer-oriented perspective and continually seeks to improve business results consistent with organizational core values.
• Demonstrates the value of the function with interactions with internal and external customers/suppliers.
• Bachelor's degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must be US Citizen and eligible to obtain a federal security clearance.
• Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
• Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.