The Defense and Intelligence Group has an opening for a Facilities Operations specialist in Reston, Virginia. The primary focus of the group is understanding WMD-related facilities and interoperability of systems. Candidate must bring a creative, yet sound, approach to identifying and solving challenges with these interrelated systems in a customer setting, and have exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to thoroughness. The successful candidate will work as a member of an interdisciplinary team of government and contractor personnel conducting Weapons of Mass Destruction Analysis. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment within a government facility.
- Bachelor Degree and work-related professional certifications.
- The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of experience in facilities, with a record of increasing responsibility and overall understanding of operations, to include facility power, cooling, and water distribution.
- Use exploitation products, intelligence resources and engineering expertise to produce intelligence to characterize selected facilities.
- Provide engineering guidance and judgment throughout the characterization process to produce accurate intelligence estimates.
- Brief senior officials regarding capability trends and analysis.
- Strong background in Mechanical HVAC, power / electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully brief and interact with Senior Officials.
- Military or defense-related experience and an understanding of operational planning is a strong plus.
- Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be Basic Qualifications
- Professional skill level of expert in Mechanical and Electrical engineer.
- PE in Mechanical Engineer
- Professional experiences with disaster recovery
- Project experience with design, construct, operate and maintain of facility.