The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a GEOINT Instructor/Trainer at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Instructor will provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams and units in support of GEOINT. Provide Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV (Full Motion Video), Forensic GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and GEOINT Analysis instruction, instructional assistance, and support for intelligence personnel and programs in support of the GEOINT training effort.
• Bachelor's Degree with 6-8 years of military operational experience OR 10-12 years of military operational experience equivalent.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
• Minimum 8 years' experience in the following GEOINT modalities, Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV(Full Motion Video), Forensic GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator) , Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and GEOINT Analysis.
• Working knowledge of the GEOINT Enterprise and NGA.
• Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc) is preferred.
External Referral Eligible