The Defense & Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Technician - Testing Specialist to work in our King George, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Navy Engineering Management System (NEMS) mission. In this mission we support the Navy's drive to improve efficiency in the development and management of their data, information, and knowledge base for V Department at the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NWSCDD). These services focus on the development, modernization, and sustainment of several service-oriented Information Technology (IT) solutions. These solutions include web-based environments, systems engineering tool environments, and database environments. Leidos provides direct on-site collaboration with, and usage training for, Naval program managers and engineers.
*Telecommuting is allowed for 10% of the time.
*The funding for this particular position is good through February 2019.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of Testing processes, policies, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) based on program requirements.
• Perform Quality Assurance (QA) checks for process and test data accuracy and assist with resolution of discrepancies in SOPs.
• Coordinate build information with developers and distributing the information across the test team.
• Capture meeting highlights/minutes, action items.
• Must possess a SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
• 3 years of experience working with information systems development teams testing and developing technical documentation and testing application functionality.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to collect data from different sources and pull information from reports.
• Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers.
• Ability to work independently.
• Experience with developing test procedures for information management systems based on the review of functional requirements specifications.