Principal Cybersecurity Penetration Tester - Red Team
Leidos Corporate Information Security Group is looking for a Principal Cybersecurity Penetration Tester to join our Cyber Operations team in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, to include in-depth penetration testing on intranet, internet, web, wireless, etc on UNIX and Windows based platforms.
- Responsible for setting up scheduled and ad-hoc red team scenarios to highlight gaps impacting the organization's security posture.
- Work both independently, as well as lead a team of technical testers on penetration testing and red team engagements and develop mitigation strategies.
- Perform in-depth analysis of red team engagements results and provide a detail report that describes findings, exploitation procedures, risks and recommendations.
- Execute penetration testing projects using the established methodology, tools and rules of engagements.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of relevant experience in IT or cybersecurity. Additional years of relevant Cybersecurity experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to Red Team assessments or penetration testing (intranet, internet, web, wireless, social engineering).
- Possess one of the following certifications: OSCP, OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE, OSEE, GXPN.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Java, Perl, etc).
- Experience with vulnerability management, which includes reviewing cyber security vulnerabilities for risk and relevance and planning mitigations for systems vulnerabilities.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance.
- Strong communication skills; able to successfully communicate with management personnel, technical personnel and third parties.
- Prior team lead experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: