Leidos Corporate has an opening for Financial Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation team. This position can be supported from one of the following locations: Reston - VA, Tucson - AZ, or Oak Ridge - TN.
In this role, you will provide leadership and direction dealing with the Costpoint Materials Management module (Inventory & Manufacturing) for all domestics and international companies. This position will also take a lead role in Costpoint Materials Management Projects involving integrations, divestitures, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Provide both analytical and functional expertise and direction to the Costpoint Materials Management module (Inventory & Manufacturing) user base.
- Provide functional expertise and direction on how to use Costpoint inventory and manufacturing modules from project setup to manufacturing execution.
- Partner with accounting, ITS and program teams to provide support and guidance to ensure that accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls are in compliance by holding bi-weekly Manufacturing & Inventory council meetings.
- Lead functional testing on hot fixes and system JAR updates in accordance with the Costpoint maintenance schedule (may include coordination with end users testing).
- Lead implementation of the Materials Management module for new programs, sites, or acquisitions following a prescribed project life cycle.
- Perform weekly tasks and batch checks for sub-period closing and regularly team with ITS to troubleshoot database and batch issues.
- Perform month-end tasks and reconciliations of Units Usage and Inventory transactions.
- Develop and maintain functional desktop procedures and deliver training to system users relating to Materials Management.
- Lead the design and implementation of system processes for new business requirements and conditions.
- Lead functional activities for special projects involving system upgrades, financial reorganizations, and acquisitions/divestitures
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field) and minimum 8 years of relevant experience. Significant accomplishments in financial or accounting disciplines will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Must possess functional experience on the following modules of Costpoint: Manufacturing and Inventory
- Must possess a strong background in manufacturing project set up and the ability to collaborate with Project Accounting, Enterprise Systems, Revenue, Accounting, and Project Finance.
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Government contracting experience is required.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- Experience with integrations and migrations to Costpoint is a plus.
- Prior project lead experience.
- Detail oriented with a desire to expand knowledge and add value to the organization.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly.
- Flexible approach to facilitate working with team members in diverse locations.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment