The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Analyst who possesses at least a DoD Secret clearance. This position will support the Program Management operations team executing the CECOM Integrated Logistics Support Center (ILSC) Force Modernization Division (FMD) which supports the fielding and modernization of C4ISR systems.
This position will report to the Leidos F0034 Project Management & Planning Operations Supervisor and is responsible for planning, organizing and securing critical program data to bring about the successful completion of all CDRL requirements. This positions will interface with key Leidos, government and subcontractors.
- Provide direct support to the Program Manager for development of status reports, data entry, CDRL development and submission.
- Strong communications skills required to communicate effectively on a daily basis with the Government customers, Leidos employees, co-workers and subcontracting personnel.
- Oversight and review of all planned travel estimates to ensure all travel requirements are met, estimates are within the government Per Diem rates, and ensure adherence to all travel-related policies and procedures. Establish protocols and processes to ensure accurate submissions are provided to the Government customer within 24 hours, track all submissions, and disseminate COR approvals. Responsible for providing clear guidance for submissions returned for corrections to individual Leidos travelers or subcontractors either via telephone conversations or email. Critical thinking skills are needed to be able to assess potential issues, create effective solutions, and implement new processes or templates as needed. Responsible for the upkeep and accuracy of the weekly travel CDRL. Maintain travel guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors. Able to research Leidos corporate expense policies along with the JTR policies with questionable expense estimates, and the ability to communicate the policy clearly to the traveler.
- Oversight and review of all Extended Work Week (EWW) requests, ensure all requests are within policy guidelines, track all estimated hours, collect/track actual EWW hours and ensure all reporting related to EWW has been completed. Conduct quarterly reviews of EWW hours, identify trends, and follow up on any variances that are not within the norm. Maintain EWW guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors.
- Oversight and review of all Alternative Work Location (AWL) requests, ensure all requests are within policy guidelines, track all estimated hours, collect/track actual AWL hours and ensure all reporting related to AWL has been completed. Conduct quarterly reviews of AWL hours, identify trends, and follow up on any variances that are not within the norm. Maintain AWL guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors.
- Assist the hiring manager with new-hire orientations to ensure current templates, policies and procedures are provided. May require development of information slides for Skype presentations.
- Responsible for the purchasing / deactivation of mobile phones, tracking all phone disposition, creating and maintaining a hand-receipt depository, ordering short-term global plans and ensuring re-instatement of previously held plan upon return. Establish and maintain a reminder system to remain current with all phone-related actions required each week. Responsible for verification of phone services provided by the telecommunications vendor for each phone. Ensure compliance with budget/financial planning for appropriate plan placement. Provide accurate documentation identifying all active phones, comparing active phones against the vendor invoicing on a monthly basis. Provide updated purchase requisitions and obtain COR approval as needed. Maintain mobile phone guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors. Initiate quarterly audits to ensure accuracy of phone disposition.
- Designated as an Expense Delegate for all Leidos travelers on the program. This will entail tracking all travel end dates and ensuring expenses are received within 3 days following the end of a trip. Oversight and review of all submissions, ensure accuracy, follow up with individual travelers for required information. Ensure all appropriate COR approvals are included with receipt attachments as required. Track and update current status of each expense submission from the receipt of the submission through the final manager approval. Responsible for providing clear guidance for corrections or documentation required via telephone conversations or email. Critical thinking skills are needed to be able to assess potential issues, create effective solutions, and implement new processes or templates as needed. Maintain expense guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors. Able to research Leidos corporate expense policies along with the JTR policies with questionable expense requests, and the ability to communicate the policy clearly to the traveler. Required to establish short-term submission and processing procedures during corporate required black-out periods. Work directly with all managing supervisors and promptly and clearly respond to all expense inquiries to facilitate the approval process. Ability to clearly communicate with the Leidos accounting staff and answer all audit questions and/or, follow up with the individual traveler to ensure the questions are answered promptly.
- Interface and communicate effectively on a daily basis with Leidos PMO supporting personnel to include Finance, Contracting, and Subcontracting to support F0034 requirements.
Candidate must have an active Secret clearance.
BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
Heavy emphasis with Excel to include formulas and pivot tables. Experience/knowledge in MS Office Suite and use of SharePoint.
Ability to review data collected, analyze trends, identify concerns, and implement strategies for success.
Individual contributor within a fast-paced team environment.
Self-motivated to understand the critical processes, data flows, timeliness, audit, and the relationships of work products.
Ability to utilize prior experiences for continue improvement.
Ability to communicate policies and procedures in a clear and consistent manner to all Leidos employees and subcontractors.
Confidence and strong work ethic with ability to take initiative to pro-actively address potential issues with supervisor and PMO team.
Experience with database applications and other types of relational databases and reporting development software.
Possesses the ability to work in teams and coordinate projects and processes
Possesses the ability to communicate and has excellent written and oral skills
Understanding of C4ISR system fielding, modernization, and training
Prior military experience
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel