No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos is seeking an Agreement Specialist for our Pittsburgh, PA location.
- Assist in the preparation and amendment of strategic partnership agreements; including, but not limited to:
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs),
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs),
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs),
- Contributed Funds Agreements (CFAs)
- Maintain process guidance documents and draft legal agreements
- Shepherd technology transfer related agreements through the process lifecycle
- Use the electronic Concurrence Tracking System (CTS) to track approvals, comments, changes, status, and monitor milestones to ensure timely execution of partnership agreements
- Communicate partnership agreement processes to internal and external clients
- Prepare and administer routine correspondence, memoranda, and related documentation
- Develop electronic and paper concurrence packages
- Interface with potential partners regarding agreement negotiations
- Develop cost estimates
- Provide customized reports to varying audiences
- Track and report weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics
- 3 years prior relevant experience
- Strong written and oral skills
- A strong sense of customer service and the commitment to delivering/maintaining finalized products to the client
- The ability to prioritize tasks by understanding the different variables that impact the activity
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: