Leidos is seeking a Business Integration Data Analyst, in Huntsville, Alabama, to support our US Army Corps of Engineers IT program.
* Conduct analysis of incoming data from across the program to include checking the data and performing trend analysis for management.
* Take individual tasks through the entire internal life cycle of development, collection, compilation, and reports with little or no supervision.
* Interface with other program areas and perform reports for data requests.
* Receive assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
* Brief materials for presentation to managers.
* Gather and document business requirements and functional specifications for moderately complex technology solutions, and in implementing those solutions in a service desk environment.
* Develop reporting solutions to measure SLRs and KPIs, including data extraction, analysis, and transformation. May create custom user interfaces to present data.
* May assist in system administration duties as needed for Enterprise Service Desk business area.
* Understanding of time management skills and correct use of resources. Extensive client interaction experience. Proficiency in Microsoft suite of desktop applications (MS-Office, MS-Project, and Visio, Word, Excel).
* 2-4 years of applicable experience
* Secret clearance
* Experience working with various methodologies to gather requirements and implement projects.
* Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Knowledge of project management tools/methodologies.
* Ability to work with a variety of people at various levels
* Database experience; able to write SQL query, comfortable with relational databases.
* Scripting experience.
* Proficiency in CISCO Call Suite and Finesse is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Business Systems Analysis