The National Airspace System (NAS) Integration and Support Contract (NISC III) program at Leidos is looking for a Financial / Budget Analyst with project management skills in Washington, DC to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)'s Power Services Group.
In this role, you will provide support for the DC Systems and Uninterrupted Power Systems (UPS) programs via supporting budget formulation, execution, financial analysis, and reporting.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the development and on-going analysis of baseline and multi-year plans with reference to annual financial and project goals.
- Developing and maintaining the financial (spending) plans based on project plans and organization goals.
- Provide financial management and financial forecasting.
- Recommend solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements.
- Collect,track, verify, and report on budgets, commitments, and obligations.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge, skills and experience as a budget analyst or involvement in budget analyst type functions,
- A strong background in the entire Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, particularly in the development of formulas, v-look ups and macros.
- Knowledge or experience in business related subject areas such as accounting, finance and/or economics.
- Familiarity with FAA budget procedures and financial systems such as DELPHI, PRISM, REGIS, NAP, RIMS, CWP, FMS, and PATS is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Financial Planning and Analysis