The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Training Strategy Analyst at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Develop collective tasks for INSCOM units to include supporting collective tasks with associated
- Training & Evaluation Outlines (T&EOs).
- Develop associated Training Circulars for Echelon Above Corps (EAC) units.
- Develop training doctrine by incorporating multiple DA regulations and policy papers. Leverage current and emerging training methodologies and standards for incorporation within doctrinal policies and procedures. Utilize best practices and lessons learned within development cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree with 6-8 years of Army operational experience OR 10-12 years of Army operational experience equivalent.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Understanding of Intelligence Warfighting Function (IWfF) Capabilities, DTMS Defense
- Training Management System (DTMS) and Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS).
- Experience with intelligence analysis methodologies and exercise scenario development.
- Knowledge of Army Training Management Process METs and T&EOs.
- Familiarity with leveraging Army Training Network (ATN) and METL development tools.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel