The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Language Instructor (French) at Vencenza, Italy.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide direct language instruction to assigned and attached personnel.
- Train using job‐related and general language materials designed to remediate, sustain, and enhance both mission‐language skills and global language skills.
- Develop language training curricula to meet training objectives.
- Utilize of a variety of media and training methods in the classroom, including satellite broadcasts, interactive video, computer‐assisted learning, language labs, mentoring programs, and live environment training opportunities.
- Execute intelligence‐related language training, meet requirements for course objectives and ensure approved methods are applied to achieve desired results.
- Provide input data and maintain database for students to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in the French language.
• Knowledge of culture and military aspects of the French language.
• Eligibility to obtain a SECRET clearance.
• Minimum score of score of 3/3/3 proficiency on a DLPT current within six months.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
• Native fluency in target language.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 100% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel