LEIDOS's Corporate CIO Services organization is seeking a Costpoint Financial Systems Analyst in Reston, VA. In this role, you will provide technical subject matter expertise and support for the Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E) systems, and supporting systems/tools. You should have experience troubleshooting and resolving issues in Costpoint modules such as: Project Control, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and Cash Receipts.
- Provide overall system subject matter expertise, planning and managing special projects, and assisting with daily tasks.
- Monitor and maintain the Costpoint applications, interfaces and processes to ensure maximum efficiency, performance and accuracy.
- Provide technical support to system users and functional subject matter experts; contribute to developing and leading subject matter expert teams across various business units and/or Service Centers.
- Serve as point of contact with Deltek Support on Costpoint defects, upgrades and enhancements.
- Gather and analyze user requirements, translate functional requirements into specifications.
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of new enterprise-wide business process models involving Costpoint; identify and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Create test plans and perform full regression testing in the path to production environments for new functionality, bug fixes and upgrades to ensure proper performance and behavior.
- Monitor and ensure the successful completion of scheduled Process Management jobs for daily, weekly and month-end closing activities in the system.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and role security requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Finance, Accounting, or relevant major and 8+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience in Costpoint, Accounting, and Project core modules will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in system implementation and/or system maintenance and support is required.
- Strong understanding of business processes in Accounting, Projects and Billing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating and presenting to a variety of audiences.
- Project management skills with experience leading teams composed of developers, systems analyst, and functional SMEs.
- Proficient working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL); Oracle preferred.
- Familiar with Costpoint back end table relationships to front end application design.
- Talent for building cross-functional relationships and developing cross-functional knowledge and understanding.
- Highly motivated and self-directed work ethic.
- Willing to work nights and weekends to process, monitor and support month end closing activities and special projects.