Leidos currently has an opening for a Sr. Business Process Analyst to support ServiceNow applications (the candidate must have experience with ServiceNow). This is a remote position and can be worked remotely from a home office within the United States. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. This position is responsible for the entire process of their designated projects and does not have any direct reports or supervisor duties. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
- Creating and analyzing performance metrics for the Service Now application
- Translates user requests into technical language that the developer can understand
- Acts as liaison between the customer and the technical team
- Monitoring and rating the end user experience
- Measuring the performance of all software and hardware elements relating to application performance
- Profiling user-defined transactions as they move across the hardware and software that make up the application delivery platform
- Analyzing the data to discover patterns, identify areas of concern, and prioritize action steps to optimize application performance
- View forecasts and act on them before any real damage is caused.
- Identify bottlenecks and continuously improve IT services.
- Automate daily activities
- Assessing the resource demands of the hardware and software that comprise the platform
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, Cost Accounting or related scientific discipline is required with 5 years of professional experience; or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- A Business Process Analyst must have experience in the analysis of IT business and information environment, activities, and events. Must have experience in finding trends, errors and reviewing data with report writing skills.
Candidate MUST meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Candidate must have ServiceNow experience
- Experience with metrics and performance
- Experience with Service Catalog
- Ability to gain a Public Trust Clarence
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- CMDB, ITIL
- Coding experience is a plus
- Service Now certification Is preferred.