The HUD ITS program within the CIVIL division of Exploratory & Mission Support (EMS) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Financial Analyst Sr in Lanham, MD.
The candidate will serve as the Senior Financial Analyst for all activities within the program supporting the Program Manager to ensure efficient operations. The ideal candidate will have strong collaborating skills with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives.
• Review of monthly close and financial results. Provide variance analysis with potential risks and opportunities.
• Serves as the primary POC for all financial questions/inquires/requests
• Oversee and present ETC, EAC and Financial Reporting for program including Quarterly Financial Status Reviews (QFSRs)
• Planning of AOP and quarterly forecasts for Revenue, Direct Contract Costs, Fee, Indirect expense and program level cash flow impacts
• May provide or assist in pricing support on competitive and non-competitive proposals for domestic Government proposals.
• Management and mentorship of Program Finance Analyst
• Compliance with all applicable Leidos financial policies and procedures
• Bachelor's degree in related discipline (Finance, Economics, Accounting, etc.) with 8-10+ years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills, willingness to seek new and challenging opportunities.
• Strong customer relations (internal & external)
• Proficient in Program Finance, Direct Contracts and EACs
• Proficient in developing various financial and baseline models
• Solid understanding of all proposal and contract types
• Strong understanding of financial processes and systems, strong communication skills (written and oral), strong analytic skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities across a diverse portfolio of programs
• Able to think strategically, lead a diverse team, and grasp a firm understanding of the business goals and priorities and what it takes to execute
• Prior experience managing Government contracts
• Pricing strategy lead for capture opportunities a plus
• Prior managerial and supervisory experience
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Program Financial Control