Join Leidos today, and help us meet our mission: To make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, science, and engineering. We have a career opportunity for a Lifecycle Manager (LCM), located in the area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The LCM is a critical position in the sustainment of FBCB2/JCR/JBC-P product line. You must possess an active Secret Clearance to be considered for this position.
The LCM coordinates all aspects of product sustainment to meet materiel readiness and operational support performance requirements, and sustains the system in the most cost-effective manner over its total life cycle. Planning for this phase shall begin prior to program initiation and shall be documented in the Life-Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP). Operations and Support has two major efforts, Life-Cycle Sustainment and Disposal. Life-cycle sustainment considerations include supply; maintenance; transportation; sustaining engineering; data management; configuration management; protection of critical program information and anti-tamper provisions; supportability; and interoperability. It translates provider capability and performance requirements into tailored product support to achieve availability, reliability, and affordability parameters.
- As a Lifecycle Manager (LCM), you will be accountable for the on-going success of the products from launch through the end-of-life (EOL). The LCM will maintain clear and open communications between internal and external stakeholders to focus on product strategy, relevance, profitability, and quality.
- Product Strategy- The LCM will control and manage the future strategy for customer's product lines.
- Product Relevance- The LCM is responsible for the effective management of product lines and their respective individual SKU's.
- Product Line Profitability- The LCM will identify, support, and drive product cost management.
- Product Quality-The LCM is responsible for any changes and improvements necessary to our existing product line that do not meet requirements of quality with aesthetics, form, fit or functional expectations.
- Co-leading the development and implementation of Teamcenter LCM initiative (tools and processes) working with the IM Project Leader and interfacing with engineering organizations and leaders tools development strategy and tollgate process
- Functional requirement gathering, development and maintenance of LCM functional specifications in synergy with the PM team
- Processes review, integration and enhancement to match business needs and initiatives objectives, covering the key engineering and cross-functional activities around LCM
- Development of training, user acceptance test and communication plan for new LCM functionalities introduction
- Develop and support LCM plan preparation
- Interface with LCM resources globally for synergies and best practices sharing/ benchmarking (processes, configuration and requirements management, tool integration, collaboration)
- Effectively communicate on regular basis vertically and horizontally in the organization LCM activities progresses demonstrating accountability for functional and business objectives
- Initial responsibilities will entail helping to define a level of LCM-related impact / scope required to assist with the creation of a LCM plan.
- Liaise and actively collaborate with Stakeholders in order to help map LCM requirements and corresponding business process changes.
- Help define such requirements leveraging modeling and mapping tools leading to process optimization and documentation suitable for input to application development processes.
- Adhere to Project Management and customer policies, supporting their development through participation in related PMO cycles.
- A minimum of 4 to 8 years of relevant experience which includes demonstrated system administration in support of mission critical enterprise system deployments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or other Engineering degree with mathematics background preferred. or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining a Life-cycle sustainment plan as well as working with stakeholders to develop the life-cycle sustainment plan during Materiel Solution Analysis.
- Strong analytic abilities, effective negotiator, cost management, market and channel knowledge, vendor relationship management, risk management, influencing, and presentations experiences
- Must have experience in software development programs
- Good Knowledge of Configuration Management concepts (Planning, identification, Change Management, Status Accounting, Verification and Audits) and LCM automation tools and features.
- Understanding of enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) concepts and systems is required
- Demonstrated Written and Oral Communication skills required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of product data flow required
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Access) with particular emphasis on Project and Excel.
- Solution Architect knowledge / experience in the LCM space preferred.
- Experience with in the Army Mission Command Domain
- In-depth knowledge / understanding of the DoD Instruction 5200.2 and all corresponding requirements highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and influence others in a matrix environment/organization
- In-depth knowledge / understanding of enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) concepts and systems required.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management