Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer at the DISA Command Center (DCC) on Ft. Meade, MD.
The Senior Software Engineer will provide SharePoint development support to establish, implement, and enhance a web presence for the DISA Command Center that will provide global situational awareness of the posture of information networks and enterprise services.
The candidate will support GSMO Task Order 20.
- Provide an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the SharePoint development process from receipt of a requirement to finalization of a product.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts with team members, both contractor and client, throughout development process.
- Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that affect multiple area or disciplines.
- Integrate existing capabilities with the latest technologies to create an effective situational awareness and Common Operation Picture environment.
- Ingestion of authoritative data sources for machine-to-machine data exchange, geospatial mapping, automated workflows, and development of common and custom analytics for data/event correlation.
- Enable comprehensive and customizable visualization of ideas to achieve a common operational capability.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8-12 years of overall related experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Intimate knowledge of MS SharePoint Server Enterprise 2013
o Content lists
o Related/linked lists
o SharePoint Web parts
- Knowledge of programming languages
o Java Script
o Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Experience with MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- SharePoint MCITP, MCSE, MCSD, or MCSM Certifications
- Prior usage of Geospatial data for mapping (KML)
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015
- ITIL V3
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
External Referral Eligible