Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Strategic Plans Analyst at JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD.
The Strategic Planning Analyst will provide technical expertise to assist with the development of strategic and operational plans that contain a variety of viable cyberspace options, including mission analysis, course of action (COA) development, COA analysis war gaming, COA comparison and approval, commander's estimates, and campaign plans, and order development.
- Assist in developing, revising, and coordinating campaign plans and orders in support of assigned missions.
- Conduct contingency campaign planning and prepare plans in support of anticipated campaigns or operations.
- Maintain and review standing JFHQ-DODIN cyberspace campaign, contingency, and operational plans.
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and strategic guidance to enable effective cyberspace operations.
- Gather information, provide analysis, and produce written products in support of JFHQ-DODIN's planning efforts.
- Attend working group meetings, facilitate, and in some cases lead discussions that produce measureable actions and results.
- Review and provide feedback on cyber related strategy, policy, and doctrine received from higher headquarters.
- Interact with and coordinate strategic issues with service cyber components, combatant commands, and defense agencies.
- Review and assist in development of higher headquarters and CCMD operational-level plans and planning products
- Monitor and review incoming directives, policies, plans, instructions from USCYBERCOM and higher headquarters
- Perform contingency/crisis action planning for DOD cyber operations in accordance with Joint Operational Planning Execution System
- Integrate CCMD operational requirements, Joint Staff and Secretary of Defense planning guidance into JFHQ-DODIN planning efforts.
- Provide direct planning support to CCMD and service cyber components enabling theater and global cyber operations
- Review, de-conflict and coordinate contingency, campaign, and joint operations plans with CCMDs and higher headquarters
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8+ years of overall related experience. 3-5 years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience in developing plans that receive input from multiple units, and devising a final plan.
- Demonstrated experience in COA development and analysis.
- In-Depth understanding of the military Adaptive Planning Process.
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting unit operations.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +ce.
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Advanced communications and presentation skills enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A//FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language.
External Referral Eligible