The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI's mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
- Maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances and other items outlined in this PWS.
- Function with an Afghanistan-based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the customer's analytical requirements. Coordinate ISR collection requirements and ensure all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the supported command/organization.
- Designs, maintains, and updates collection plans based on the supported Commander's Priority Intelligence Requirements. Monitor available organic (assigned to supported command) and non-organic (belonging to other commands) collection systems for new nominated requirements. Validate and distribute these systems as required. Prepare ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations.
- Interface with higher, lateral, and subordinate commands'/organizations' Collection and Requirements Managers including entities to answer intelligence-related Requests for Information (RFIs) and de-conflict or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting.
- Conduct presentations and briefings when required.
- Bachelor's degree in an intelligence related field with at least three (4) years of analytical experience utilizing HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, and OSINT with human-derived, counterintelligence, and counterterrorism operations, ending within the last three (3) years. The degree requirement may be substituted for six (6) collaborative years of analytical experience with imagery analysis supporting human-derived source, counterintelligence, or counterterrorist operations, which must have been experienced ending within the last three (3) years.
- One (1) year comprehensive or analytical support to operations in the USCENTCOM AOR, ending within the last three (3) years.
- Three (3) years of experience in the development of intelligence analysis products.
- Proficiency in utilizing multiple sensors from the intelligence disciplines.
- Strong writing skills and being capable of effectively operating as a member of a Combined/Joint intelligence team required.
- A current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.
- Strong briefing skills and being capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements required.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of the following programs and systems within the last three (3) years: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access); Analyst Notebook; SIPR/JWICS Access; M3 - Multi Media Messenger; SOMM - Source Operations Management Module; Proton - JWICS Access Required; Intellink; CIDNE - Combined Information Data network Exchange; CIA WIRE; HOT-R; NCTC Online - National Counter Terrorism Center Online; J2 DCP Portal (CJCS Portal) on JWICS. Knowledge and familiarity of systems such as Falconview and C2PC, and experience with Intelligence Community Collection Management systems (for example, COLISEUM), mission applications, and communications capabilities within INTELINK, JWICS, and SIPRNET.
- Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) 1N1X1, Army MOS 35G, or comparable Navy intelligence specialist with imagery experience is highly desirable.
- Background in National, DoD, and Service collection platform capabilities, collection management planning, synchronization, execution, and assessment preferred
- Tactical ground and air sensor operations and management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desirable.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 100% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel