This role designs, implements, and administers change and release management across the enterprise. This role is responsible for process management, process documentation, and coordinating, scheduling and running configuration control board meetings. The role performs monitoring and verifying of the release process. This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and requires coordination across multiple organizations to implement processes. This role works with Service Desk personnel to implement approved best practice processes in the ITSM tool.
• This role manages and coordinates product design changes and the effects of the overall system.
• Duties include identifying, tracking, and documenting configuration items and ensuring configuration control by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations and preparing deviations and waivers for Government approval when specifications cannot be met.
• This role supports both traditional and DevSecOps processes.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
Candidate must have BS and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and 10-13 years of prior relevant experience
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.