This role designs, implements, and administers change and release management across the enterprise. This role is responsible for process management, process documentation, and coordinating, scheduling and running configuration control board meetings. The role performs monitoring and verifying of the release process. This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and requires coordination across multiple organizations to implement processes. This role works with Service Desk personnel to implement approved best practice processes in the ITSM tool.
• This role manages and coordinates product design changes and the effects of the overall system.
• Duties include identifying, tracking, and documenting configuration items and ensuring configuration control by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations and preparing deviations and waivers for Government approval when specifications cannot be met.
• This role supports both traditional and DevSecOps processes.
- Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
- Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
Candidate must have BS with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel