The Leidos Health Products & Service Group has an opening for a Business Analyst/Test Engineer with experience in the commercial healthcare industry or commercial product development to support the integration, testing and delivery of the Leidos healthcare enterprise platform. This position plays an essential role in helping careC2™ support high quality delivery of or growing solution portfolio
to a rapidly developing customer base.
Duties may include:
• Interacts with and maintains a good working relationship with the Product Owner, Developers and Testers
• Analyzes, documents and communicates product requirements.
• Decomposes Epics into user stories with acceptance criteria
• Provides inputs for test plans.
• Designs and creates of test cases and scenarios for software testing.
• Performs functional testing, regression testing and keep track of all the new developments.
• Uses bug tracking software's to track and report problems.
• Maintains and establishes test data.
• Participates in backlog grooming
• Potential travel less than 25%
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in Business Analysis, Test/Quality Assurance, Computer Science or Information Technology with 4 - 8 years of experience
• Master's degree or relevant experience in Business Analysis, Test/Quality Assurance, Computer Science or Information Technology with 2 - 6 years of experience
• Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge and experience with understanding architecture and complex engineering documentation
• Experience with using team management tools (e.g.; Atlassian Jira/Confluence)
• Experience writing user stories, acceptance criteria and test cases for web-based applications
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud computing environments
• Experience with testing of multiple enterprise product lines
• Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
• Experience managing team members
• SAFe certification
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Testing and Quality Assurance