• SOC team lead / Shift Supervisor to hire and manage a team of security professionals to monitor for and respond to threats facing the NOAA line offices' and Commerce bureaus' enterprises.
• Create and manage shift schedules
• Work collaboratively with Program Management and senior leads
• Report SOC related metrics as defined and required within contract
• Act as a Incident Handler during active incidents
• Must be US Citizen. Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Top Secret Clearance or TS/SCI (Interim Secret acceptable).
• Identify process improvement and technology opportunities for increased innovation, cost savings, and customer satisfaction.
• Management or supervisory experience to manage personnel effectively
• Operational experience in 24x7 environment.
• Experience managing or operationally responsible for FISMA high system.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.